Checkout these top rated Nashville favorites for travelers and locals alike.
– Start your morning off right with breakfast at Loveless Cafe . Everything is made from scratch so checkout their famous homemade biscuits, country ham and eggs or order up the Southern Omelet. You won’t be disappointed! 8400 Hwy 100, Nashville, TN 37221
– Set out for a day of antiquing. Nashville and its surrounding towns are full of antique/vintage and salvage shops. Checkout Gas Lamp Antiques and Gas Lamp Too, one of the largest antique malls in Tennessee. We’re a huge fan of all the vintage farmhouse finds. From books, furniture, home decor, signage, clothing, and collectibles they have it all.
– While antiquing, set your course down to Arrington Vineyards , owned by Kix Brooks from Brooks and Dunn, and stop off for a wine tasting. You can even bring your lunch with you and eat al fresco in the rolling hills of this beautiful vineyard. Don’t miss out on their delicious dessert wine, Blackberry wine, it’s a favorite!
– After experiencing our beautiful hillsides take a short trip to Franklin, TN and visit the square. There are many local shops and restaurants. If you happen to visit during one of Franklin’s many street fairs you’ll be able to join in on the festivities. A Dicken’s Christmas is a local favorite!
– Wake up refreshed from a restful nights sleep at one of our many Bed and Breakfasts. The Big Bungalow in East Nashville is a gem with a gourmet breakfast too! Nestled in the heart of East Nashville, be sure to checkout the artisan culture with all the unique shops and restaurants that make up this area.
– Plan for a day of true relaxation with a spa day at Urban Oasis Salon & Day Spa . Choose from our full service menu or any of our amazing packages or party menus. The Bombshell package is a client favorite with a 1 hour massage, Renewal Facial, Malibu hair makeover and Bombshell blowout.
– Plan for dinner in the 12th South district just around the corner from the spa. There are many local restaurants and shops including Reese Witherspoon’s shop Draper James . Mofiaoza’s Italian Pizzeria and Burger Up are truly favorites.
– Hit downtown Nashville for music, drinks and Dancing. Nashville’s night life is lively with lots of local talent lighting up its many stages. You will not be lacking in entertainment.