-Dermaplaning Facial, $120 Key Concern: Fine lines and wrinkles, uneven skin texture & tone, acne scars, fine facial hair
You can expect to see an instant improvement in skin texture and tone, while the long-term effects are increased cell turnover, fewer wrinkles and dark spots, reduction of acne scarring, and the removal of fine facial hair. Dermaplaning leaves your skin brighter, smoother, glowing, and more youthful! This treatment starts with double cleansing, a fruit acid exfoliant, dermaplaning treatment, customized facial mask, lifting facial massage and customized skincare. * Combine with add-on Lactic or Glycolic Peel treatment for the ultimate in resurfacing, $30
-Dermaplaning Only, $75 Key Concern: Fine lines and wrinkles, uneven skin texture & tone, acne scars, fine facial hair
This treatment starts with cleansing, fruit acid exfoliant, dermaplaning and customized skincare. You can expect to see an instant improvement in skin texture and tone, while the long-term effects are increased cell turnover, fewer wrinkles and dark spots, reduction of acne scarring, and the removal of fine facial hair. Dermaplaning leaves your skin brighter, smoother, glowing, and more youthful!
Prize worth over $1000, Win 12 One Hour Massages with Sith at Urban Oasis. Only $10 to enter, buy as many tickets as you like. One winning ticket will be drawn on March 31st, 2017. Benefits adoption of a special needs child and her sibling from an orphanage in Thailand. <—Click on Text
**Must be used in 2 years. Expires March 31, 2019
**One winning ticket will be drawn live on our Facebook page on 3/31/2017
For years I had a chronic shoulder injury. It would appear at the most inopportune time, flaring up like fire under my shoulder blade. Being the owner of a day spa you would think this wouldn’t be a problem, massage was all around me and yes, I asked everyone to work on that shoulder until I couldn’t feel the pain anymore. Massage is and was a great fix for the pain but not for the cause of the pain. As I went about my daily life eventually that pain would come back rearing its ugly head once again. It wasn’t until I started doing yoga that this pain disappeared like the wind. At first I didn’t notice, I was feeling so centered and calm. Then one day, months later, my husband asked about my shoulder. It dawned on me that day that this pain was gone, my shoulder had been strengthened by the yoga and the regular massage had soothed these tired muscles, aha! No more pain!
Yoga is so much more than just stretching or a workout. It links your breathing, your life force, mind, soul and body creating a sacred space to practice this healing therapy. Using your own body weight to work and strengthen your muscles and then stretching to calm these muscles all while practicing proper breathing techniques creates a whole body experience cleansing toxins from organs, mind and body. They say the proof is in the pudding, well, Im the pudding!
Combining this beautiful and personal practice with the therapeutic effects of massage creates the perfect scenario for healing within your body. Don’t be afraid to start new things, both yoga and massage cultures are healing, accepting and encouraging practices.
Take a chance and try something healing and renewing this New Year, cheers to a pain free you!
Well, look no further Urban Oasis has got you covered with Spa Packages, Massages, Facials, Hair Services
and a boutique with gifts, candles, bath & body, jewelry and clothing! With a gift card to Urban Oasis, your loved one has lots of options! Not sure what to choose, that’s okay, we can help you put together the perfect gift!
For a limited time, receive a free $20 gift card for yourself when you buy a $100 gift card for someone on your list. $20 gift card only good toward services, not valid for retail, must be used all in one visit.
Follow these tips before and after your massage to prolong the results and flush toxins from your body.
– Speak up, let your massage therapist know what body parts are bothering you. Any sore or tight muscles, areas that may need stretching or tender spots. That way they can tailor your massage to your concerns.
– Do NOT over do it with alcoholic beverages! A glass or 2 of wine or a cocktail wont hurt your massage but more than that is counterproductive to the toxin flushing results of your massage.
– Drink plenty of water. Hydrating the body will help by flushing out toxins that your massage therapist has broken up from your body tissues. If these toxins are not flushed then they will settle back into the tissues and will not be removed from the body.
– Take it easy for the rest of the day. Allow that relaxation to soak in and remain stress free.
Here’s your list of the best Nashville shops to get your Holiday shopping done.
– For the ladies, checkout The 12th South neighborhood for clothing, jewelry, custom made jeans, unique housewares & home decor. Whites Mercantile, Cadeau & Drapper James just to name a few of the awesome stores here.
– Hop on over to Belmont Blvd. for some local flair. Checkout Local Honey for vintage & handmade men’s & women’s clothing, Urban Oasis Salon & Day Spa makes a full line of handcrafted bath, body & candle products with awesome fragrances; not to mention the decadent massages, facials & body treatments too! And while you’re there catch a bite at Martins BBQ, PM or the International Market all local favorites.
– Zip on over to East Nashville for craft beers, artsy boutiques & vintage galore! Checkout the shoppes at Woodlawn, 5 Points & all the fabulous local restaurants!
Checkout these top rated Nashville favorites for travelers and locals alike.
– Start your morning off right with breakfast at Loveless Cafe . Everything is made from scratch so checkout their famous homemade biscuits, country ham and eggs or order up the Southern Omelet. You won’t be disappointed! 8400 Hwy 100, Nashville, TN 37221
– Set out for a day of antiquing. Nashville and its surrounding towns are full of antique/vintage and salvage shops. Checkout Gas Lamp Antiques and Gas Lamp Too, one of the largest antique malls in Tennessee. We’re a huge fan of all the vintage farmhouse finds. From books, furniture, home decor, signage, clothing, and collectibles they have it all.
– While antiquing, set your course down to Arrington Vineyards , owned by Kix Brooks from Brooks and Dunn, and stop off for a wine tasting. You can even bring your lunch with you and eat al fresco in the rolling hills of this beautiful vineyard. Don’t miss out on their delicious dessert wine, Blackberry wine, it’s a favorite!
– After experiencing our beautiful hillsides take a short trip to Franklin, TN and visit the square. There are many local shops and restaurants. If you happen to visit during one of Franklin’s many street fairs you’ll be able to join in on the festivities. A Dicken’s Christmas is a local favorite!
– Wake up refreshed from a restful nights sleep at one of our many Bed and Breakfasts. The Big Bungalow in East Nashville is a gem with a gourmet breakfast too! Nestled in the heart of East Nashville, be sure to checkout the artisan culture with all the unique shops and restaurants that make up this area.
– Plan for a day of true relaxation with a spa day at Urban Oasis Salon & Day Spa . Choose from our full service menu or any of our amazing packages or party menus. The Bombshell package is a client favorite with a 1 hour massage, Renewal Facial, Malibu hair makeover and Bombshell blowout.
– Plan for dinner in the 12th South district just around the corner from the spa. There are many local restaurants and shops including Reese Witherspoon’s shop Draper James . Mofiaoza’s Italian Pizzeria and Burger Up are truly favorites.
– Hit downtown Nashville for music, drinks and Dancing. Nashville’s night life is lively with lots of local talent lighting up its many stages. You will not be lacking in entertainment.
Massage Cupping is a modern form of vacuum therapy which creates a suction/negative pressure to soften tight muscles and tone attachments, loosen adhesions and lift connective tissue, bring hydration and blood flow to body tissues, move deep inflammation to the skin surface for release, and drain excess fluids and toxins by opening lymphatic pathways. When used in a treatment series, the results are cumulative. Yet even in a single treatment, a long-term physical issue may be resolved!
Conditions that respond to Cupping Massage
•Insomnia & Anxiety
•Migraine, Tension Headaches, & Sinusitis
•Stagnant Lymph Edema
•Athletic Stress & Injury
•Scars & Adhesions